Friday, December 28, 2007

Zipper Head, Amazing Planet, Head Bone`

Aloha,
My younger brother Jeff took this photo of the right side of Jack’s zipper head two days after being released from the hospital. My color is better now and I have some hair on the right side of my head nearly covering my Omega shaped scar. The 32 staples have been removed. I still can barely open my mouth wide enough to get a finger in it so eating is difficult and somewhat painful. However, as my father will point out, I seem to have no difficulty in opening my mouth wide enough to talk incessantly.
I will post a recent photo of me in the next week or two. Yes, I am too cheap to buy another USB cable for my camera and my camera USB is up in McKenzie Bridge.

The picture was taken in Artemis’ living room. I am proud to say that I had a hand in the paint, tile, grout, baseboards, window trim, doorway trim, and crown molding. I helped and did not do all the work in any way. Artemis did have approval authority over everything so I give Artemis the Lion’s share of the goodness credit. Artemis is a great worker and magician with a chop saw as well. Mistakes, I made a few, but I have no regrets for anything I have done this human lifetime.

Jack Burton from “Big Trouble in Little China:
Everybody relax, I'm here
More Jack:
Now I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

I did some amazing yoga with Sam yesterday at the Tamarack Wellness Center. I honored my edge and especially honored my left knee. My knee is healing very well and my head bone is still attached to my neck bone. I feel great
Be well,
Jack Burton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you would just continue the hair cut up a little and on the other side, I think you'd look better.:)

Your father is right, you do talk a lot, and now I can add write a lot too. Guess thats why I've enjoyed your company all these years.

Let this "isims" fly, I have many opinions on them. Feel the hate?

You will have a great "New Year" and I'm looking forward to Laguna Seca, I've got great seats this time.

McKnight(that's a funny name)