Friday, December 21, 2007

My Email, Internet Dating, Cancer is Only in My Head, Jack Knows Jack, Where is the Love?, Back to Work


Aloha Friends!

It has come to my attention that not all of you have my email. My Email is threesisview@msn.com . I actually use this email as a screening email so advertisers and other annoyances do not clutter up my personal email. The name "threesisview" is a play on where I live. I am a short bike ride from the Three Sisters Wilderness Area and I can see the Three Sisters from Tokatee Golf Course and many other gorgeous vantage points where I live.

I originally set up this email when I was Internet Dating but around July or August I had the epiphany that I would rather nurture more tactile, sensual relationships than virtual relationships. Fortunately I met a fantastic friend before deciding that Internet dating is not for me. Internet dating is a cool thing especially when the nearest lighted, traffic signal is 44 miles away from your garage perched on top of a mountain top near the beautiful, wonderful, McKenzie River.

Our fears are only in our heads. I have no fears so I can only imagine and try to remember what fear is like. Cancer is Only in My Head in my case. I have a physical manifestation of cancer literally in my head. Lucky me, the cancer is non metastatic or in human terms, does not spread to other body parts like the lymph, spine, bone marrow, liver, lungs or any other place. Consistent with the way I drive, my cancer grows at triple digit speeds or is a type four malignancy. Type four malignancy means faster growing. Relax, we have applied the four wheel, vented, over sized, anti-lock disc brakes (ABS) on the growth rate of the tumor. The combination of Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Reiki Healing, Good Food, Exercise, Meditation, and Love has slowed the growth rate down already.

It is true, I am not an oncologist or neurologist. Nor will I be a credentialed physician on this specific human journey but Jack Knows Jack.

"Where is the Love?", the seeker asks. The love is within us and all around us. I feel it and I am experiencing it now with the wonderful people that have offered me guest quarters in their homes while I am in radiation therapy for the next 30 working days in Eugene, Oregon.

Asking for help and accepting help is not weakness but is very, very powerful. Allowing and accepting help from my friends, family, and caregivers has given me an opportunity to help them as well. For example, I will be house sitting and dog sitting for a couple of my benefactors while they are vacationing. I can use help with quarters until February 5, 2008. If you could use a clean, respectful, safe, thoughtful, loving, martial artist to lay his bones down in your abode while I am doing radiation therapy, I am your person. I cannot do cats though. Toxoplasmosa is supposed to be bad for me while I am doing chemotherapy. I am good with dogs and my dog Mojo as earned his Companion Dog Certificate from the AKC.

I am Back to Work! I am stoked. I get to work with my powerful and skillful coworker, Aurthur DeVinci today. He has lined me up some very cool work.

Be well and seasons greetings.
Jack Burton

No comments: