Monday, December 24, 2007

4 Days Off, It is Not About Jack It Is About Love, Dinner with Akasha, I feel Good

Happy Xmas Eve,
The Willamette Valley Cancer Center and I are taking four days off of radiation treatments. I will be spending some time at my home in the mountains. It feels good to be back up in the mountains and with my dogs Mojo and Salena.

The blog is not about Jack but about the Love that is going to help us through the radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and brain cancer and enjoy a curative result.

I had Dinner with Akasha at the Oregon Electric Station Friday Night. We had a great meal and a lot of laughs. I derived the name Akasha from one of Anne Rice's books, "Queen of the Damned". By my definition, Akasha was the most beautiful and powerful being on Earth.

I feel good and I think I have this little cold whipped. Another hour and a half on my bicycle trainer today and tomorrow and I think this cold will be forgotten.

I am going to take Christmas Day off of blogging to order some web creation software and to create my next blog entry which will be something like, "I have been training my whole life for a challenge like this."

Be well,
Jack

1 comment:

Brian Padian said...

i am enjoying your blog. there is a link below to my own waffled face a couple yrs back.

hang in!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/353381702_75a018bcef_b.jpg