Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Did you feel the light?, White Christmas, Exercise

Aloha,


If you felt a pink and green light filling your being with goodness and love yesterday, December 25, 2007, around 2 PM PST, I was channelling Earth and Heaven energy to the whole Earth. I was sending unconditional love to all regardless of whether the individual uses their power wisely, patiently, with compassion, or with the universal good as an intention.


The color associated with the heart or fourth chakra is green. When giving or receiving unconditional love the color associated with the heart chakra is pink. I felt very strongly that a gorgeous pink life force energy was channeling out to the Earth but there was much green energy being channeled out to the Earth as well. I attribute the green energy from the Old Growth Douglass firs and other vegetation, the mountain lions, black bears, owls and other birds, fish, bob cats, people, and other creatures of my home here in McKenzie Bridge. Did you feel the light, yesterday?

Dad and I put siding on my woodshed Christmas Day. We worked well together. A little after 1 PM it started snowing and sticking. We enjoyed a White Christmas in McKenzie Bridge.

Mom did a great job organizing my garage. She was able to identify many items that the goodwill will enjoy.

I have been breaking a sweat cycling on my trainer. I credit the sweating for breaking the cold that was creeping up on my sinuses. Other exercises I have been doing regularly are yoga and martial arts. In a few weeks my left knee should be strong enough for me to start jump roping to include criss crosses, double jumps and triple jumps.

Be well,
Jack Burton

No comments: