Monday, August 11, 2008

Normality, Life is good, listening to you,

I know I tell people I feel good but I feel I should elaborate on that feeling. To keep this post as empowering for the people I love, I will keep the feeling positive. I am looking forward to normality. Healing the scar and bone up side my head, returning to work and contributing to my work team, fly fishing, bike riding, yoga, people hugging, dog walking, weed pulling, fence post digging, learning to salsa dance. I am looking forward to normality. Life is good.

Is this song written by "The Who" in the rock opera "Tommy" about our role in the universe and how we can open up to grace and the beauty of each other to revel in all the goodness this abundant universe has to offer? There are and abundance of possibilities. Perhaps this song is about a relationship present, past or future for any of us?


Listening to You / See Me Lyrics, “The Who”Tommy:
"See me,
feel me,
touch me,
heal me.
See me,
feel me,
touch me,
heal me.
See me,
feel me,
touch me,
heal me.
See me, feel me, touch me, heal me, heal me, heal me.
Chorus:
Listening to you I get the music.
Gazing at you I get the heat.Following you I climb the mountain.I get excitement at your feet!Right behind you I see the millions.On you I see the glory.
From you I get opinions.From you I get the story.Listening to you I get the music.Gazing at you I get the heat.Following you I climb the mountain.I get excitement at your feet!"

The universe is vast. Each and every one of us are precious and every now and then, we can make our verb tenses apropriate.

Peace and Love, Open to grace,
Jack

No comments: