Thursday, August 14, 2008

I played golf and had fun, Word Salad, Socrates, Feelings

I played golf and had fun yesterday. Afterwards I attended a nice Lake Wildwood Men’s club barbecue. The food and company were good. The multiple conversations were taxing on my communication’s processor but I remember preferring to socialize with humans personally and intimately rather than in chaotic, noisy, social settings. Overall my health is good. I am looking forward to scheduling my suture removal from the side of my head and other follow up appointments. My brain, bowels, and bones are working swell and within normal limits although I have all these systems dialed into the relaxation, recovery, healing spectrum of the utilization scale. I can feel my brain heal although the experts will tell you that is not possible. Perhaps the feeling I am feeling is the bone knitting, the skin knitting, the skin sliding along sutures, or even healthy glial, brain cells, saying hello to each other?

Word salad, Appreciation, judgment, consideration, patience, decisiveness, experience, wisdom, could, should, need, want, may, can, has, hope, dream, love, determination, truth, belief, sun, moon, dark, light, masculine, feminine, good, singing birds, grand children, people, teach, learn, absolute, eternal, energy, love, evolution, revolution, stability, fun, excitement, natural, control, grace, win, win, hot, cold, comfort, feeling, much, all, communication, balance, universal, .

I have a couple of quotes I balance from time to time I will share with you today.

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”, Socrates

“Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge. They are chaotic, sometimes painful, sometimes contradictory, but they come from deep within us. And we must key into those feelings... This is how new visions begin. “, Audre Lorde

It is a beautiful day! Time to love on some German Shepherd Dogs.

Peace and Love,
Jack

No comments: