Monday, August 4, 2008

I am off to see the wizard!, Apropriately Accesorized

Aloha!

I am ready! I am wearing my wooden, Tibetan Prayer Beads a beautiful stranger gave me. I am wearing tie dyed socks my daughter Taylor made me, one of my favorite pairs of boxer shorts, a tee shirt I wore in Paris, a doo rag a friend gave me to hide my stylish hair doo, a pair of shorts I wore in Europe, and a way cool watch a friend gave me for my birthday. I am carrying my Moatengator, miltary unit coin, a piece of art glass, and my knee brace.

As you can see, I am apropriately accessorized for Brain Surgery. I am dressed for success and anticipate a beautiful, good result from surgery. I will do a little yoga, some asana, some meditation, and lots of sweet breathing. Thoughts of you bring smiles to my face and warmth to my heart. I feel good!

Life is good!

Peace and Love,

Jack Sunanju Bonzai Burton
"Look at where you want to go, not at what you do not want to hit."
Keith Codde , "A Twist of the Wrist, a Motorcycle Road Racers Handbook"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Positive energy coming from New Zealand.