Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eight More Years!, Oregon believes in Me!

Oregon has reissued my drivers license until my birthday 2016! I am stoked! Oregon believes in me! I believe I will be enjoying thoughts, feelings, moments, conversations, and activity with this world for many decades to come. The confidence the Oregon Department of Transportation has tangibly shown for our efforts in fighting glioblastoma multiforme inspires me to keep up the fight.

Every day, in every way, I feel good energy spiraling up through my body and healing at the quantum physics and general relativity levels of my being. My folks are great support for me and help in the daily efforts of healing and general living. I am eating well, only taking prescribed medications, resting, keeping my intracranial pressure at safe pressures.

How does one influence autonomic bodily functions? It helps to be a Jedi Knight, yogi, or find out what works for you. I do not recommend medications unless directed by a physician. I recommend in jesting only healthy substances, hydrating properly, resting, and appropriate, daily, activity. The activity can be as simple as putting on one's shoes.


Peace and Love,
Jack

No comments: