Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brundle Fly Hair Head, At my folks home

Aloha!

I am not a staple head after this surgery. Dr. Lechter used sutures that resemble "Brundle fly hairs" from the movie "The Fly" with Jeff Goldblum. I feel good. I am sleeping. I am at my parents beautiful home in California.

My yoga is mostly quantum physics and breathing now. I think about you and the goodness that you have brought into my life. That goodness brings positive energy to me and creates more positive energy. On the quantum level of physics, by the "Law of Attraction", like attracts like. I think happy, healthy, loving, healing thoughts and you know what?, I feel good!

I do love sustainable, reusable, clean energy. Thank you for providing me the energy in abundance.

I believe I will put together a more sortid, blow by blow of the surgery for my gentle readers in an upcoming post. The docs did some very cool, brain, surgeon stuff that I think was courageous,skellful and creative. I like the results. I think the surgery has increased my ability to levitate. That has to be good thing doesn't it?

Peace and Love,
Jack

No comments: