Friday, January 25, 2008

Radiation Sequence, Albert Was Wise and Smart, I Am Good, Grateful, My Mother




Attached above is a sequence of photos from early on in my radiation treatment. I have 7 more radiation treatments. I am looking forward to being back home. My friends in Eugene have been wonderful to me and given me tremendous comfort.
We should use thinking to solve problems other than the thinking that created the problems. Jack
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein
I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind. Albert Einstein
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein
I feel good. I work for a good company and work with wonderful coworkers and clients. I have been exercising nearly every day and doing at least a little yoga every day. Five minutes of yoga a day is infinitely better than no minutes of yoga a day. Talking with my friends and family pumps me up. Balancing my work, my exercise, my relationships, my radiation treatments, Dr. appointments, my nutrition, my drugs and my sleep has given me great power and spiritual strength. I welcome not having to balance as many Dr. Appointments and eliminating the radiation treatments from my life balance.
I am very grateful for my life. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Every day is a new day. There is so much to do. There is an abundance of discovery available to us. Love is everywhere. One only needs to be receptive to feel love all the time. I feel Spring is near and my fly fishing gear is ready. It feels great to be alive and wearing the skin of a human being. I am very fortunate.
My mother has been wonderful. She has taken care of my home and loved my dogs while I have been away getting radiation treatments. I have so much confidence in her and I have been able to totally relax knowing she is taking wonderful care of my Mojo, Salena, and my home.
Peace and Love,
Jack

No comments: