Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blue Beenie of Power, Omega Scar of Ultimate Healing, Nice Post

My younger brother, Sir Chili Sinatra, bought me this wonderful hat. Mike Fed Ex'd the "Blue Beenie of Power", to my pharmacist. Pharmacist Stiletto Tongue had a quip or two about me using the Willamette Valley Cancer Center as my own personal post office. Pharmacist Tongue is very nice, very good at her job, and very beautiful. I think this Toronto Maple Leaf beenie shows my Canadian heritage off to good advantage.
Dr. Frankenstein gave me the nice, Omega Scar of Ultimate Healing. I am working up a sweat training in my second floor living room. The CD on the banister is The Red Hot Chili Peppers, "What Hits?".

I feel good and need to make some money. So this is a short post with no parting shots at anyone who may antagonize my compassionate, loving, but very real wrath. Just kidding. I have no wrath. With all the love around me and in me, I choose not to make room for wrath.

"We need to be the change we wish to see in the world. "
Mahatma Gandhi

Peace and Love
Jack Canadian

No comments: