Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!, Appointment, Brundle Fly Hairs, Dogs Dogs Dogs

Happy Thanksgiving!

My follow up appointment with my doctors is not until December 5 and we will find out the recommended treatment at that time. I will als get the "Brundle Fly Hairs" removed from the right side of my head at that time. I have not exhaustively counted them but I have counted twenty seven stitches.

Every day I walk my dogs I tell them audibly how lucky are we to breathe the crisp, autumn air together for one more breath and perhaps we get to pal out togetherfor an entire day. How lucky am I and my dogs (Mojo 11 years old) and Salena (13 years old) to be enjoying the moments we have left together. Attitude is very helpful especially when saying, "I get to pick up Mojo's poop again today! I am so lucky. Good boy Mojo. Good poopie boy!". "Come on boy, let's walk. Power it up!"

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jack "The Comet" Burton

No comments: