Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update my Blog Friday, PleasePlease feel good

Aloha,

I may not be able to let everyone know how I am doing Friday but I have a good friend that will telephone many of you. Please update my blog with what you learn from my friend. The update will probably be something like, "Did you get the license plate of that Neuro-Surgeon? Good job in surgery doctor! Ow! I feel like I am healing! Nurse, I would like the Afghanistan, Red Morphine this shot, please. The Pakistani Gold is good, but let's try the Afghanni Red this dose"

If you want to win in life and make others feel good, do not bill yourself as a Ford POS (piece of *&^%) like a grey Maverick or a pink Pinto. Be honest and be cool like a shiny, blue, Mustang, Shelby Cobra, a red, Panterra, or even a blue and white striped, Ford GT40. Imagine you are an electric car that is currently available on the market today that goes zero to 60 miles per hour in about four seconds and has a 150 mile range. We are only at the beginning of throwing away the limited thinking and ways of the past and tapping into the abundance that has always been available to us. We are our future. Please, let us believe in each other.

I am feeling the power, love, strength, courage, hope, stamina, speed, health, skill, and goodness. Please, keep the thought, prayer, energy flowing. I am absorbing and reflecting the goodness. I am having fun with the memories and visualizations that is for sure.

Peace and Love,
Jack "The Comet" Burton

No comments: