Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brundle Fly Hairs Be Gone!, Supreme Court/Fifth Amendment

Aloha,

I had a good visit with my University of California, San Francisco Medical Center docs and nurses on Friday. The 30 or so sutures were removed from the right side of my scalp. It hurt a little. Not as much as a very, very, very, long mountain bike ride but it was not as fun getting the sutures removed but it was fun. Yeah! I get to have sutures removed and practice, long, even, relaxing breathing while a stranger removes sticky, crusty, thick sutures from my scalp! How lucky am I!

I will be starting a new intravenous treatment probably next week. It is a combination of Avastin and CPT-11. The side effects can be severe but then again, Avastin and CPT11 have not met me before. I am optimistic and I am looking forward to getting on my bicycle and whooping up on some cancer and side effects.

Well, you probably read the news about the U.S. Supreme Court reviewing the Bush Administration decision to hold "persons" indefinitely without accusation or trial in violation of the 5Th Amendment, http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/washingtondc/la-na-scotus-terror6-2008dec06,0,2479002.story. That George W. Coward Bush sure knows how to create more bad guys faster than we can kill the bad guys, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment05/ .

Peace and Love,
Jack "The Comet" Burton

No comments: