Monday, December 15, 2008

Shoes, Picking up George Bush and walking the dogs, Struggling with insurance to get treatment

Aloha!

Throwing shoes at a person in the Middle East is a great insult and signifies the target is lower than dirt. I suppose throwing a yellow, Caterpillar Back Hoe at a target would signify the target is lower than dirt and do very real injury to the target.

On my walk today with Mojo and Salena I had a typical monologue with my two beautiful, German Shepherd Dogs. "Hurry up, go potty, good dogs. We get to breathe the fresh clean air together one more day, together, good dogs. How lucky are we to experience icy rain together this morning. Good Boy, Mojo! Way to make a big, steamy. Let me get my doggie poopy bag and pick up poopy. Boy,. Is "the decider" ever stinky, good girl? Best I clean up this mess, good dogs before us three or America is linked to King George and the stink stays on us even after 15 seconds of vigorous hand washing. Let's clean up the poop good dogs.

I have been struggling with my insurance company to get cancer treatment. I am in an HMO type program and not all providers take the insurance so I need to jump through burning hoops soaked in gasoline trying to get providers "pre-certified" so treatment is paid for. It is not like we are developing new technology, building the new technology, and testing the new technology, in order to get humans to the moon by the end of the decade, I am just trying to get health care paid for.

Peace and Love,

Jack "The Comet" Burton