Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Third Vaccine Visit, Antarctica, Breast Cancer Vaccine, Pink Floyd, Refining the 4 B’s of Health, Thank You

Aloha!

I had my third vaccine yesterday and everything went well. My blood draw went fine. I have not received any information on how well my body is producing antibodies yet. I cannot feel any cancer growing so I believe my antibodies are doing their job and gobbling up any new cancer cells as fast as they can be produced. I feel very good. The vaccine was given in two shots under my right color bone. It felt like two bee stings.

I made a wrong turn on my way to the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center (UCSF) and ended up in Antarctica. I asked directions to UCSF’s Parnassus campus and the Antartican said, “San Francisco, California and up on the Parnassus hill? Would you like to buy some electric underwear made in ChinaEven those of us down here on this melting block of ice think it is cold in San Francisco, in summer. ? I responded, “Thank you, no.”

Here is some good news about advancement in the treatment of breast cancer from the Washington Post;
An experimental breast cancer vaccine eliminated tumors in laboratory animals and may someday help prevent cancer recurrence or help treat women with treatment-resistant forms of breast cancer.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/15/AR2008091501185.html


I am making some refinements on Jack’s 4 Bees of Health, Brains, Breathing, Bones, and Bowels. I plan on some step by step instructions soon. The book should be in Costco, Amazon, Borders, and this blog soon will have the quick version soon.

Thank you for your support and my effort in the Livestrong Challenge bike ride in Austin in late October. I feel good. My blood pressure was measured at 99/66 and then an hour later to something like at 90/70. I did not write down the second reading after my blood draw and vaccine. Both my pulses were in the low 60’s so I feel pretty good about my circulatory system now.

Richard Wright, Pink Floyd’s Keyboardist died of cancer at 65, http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/16/arts/obits.php.

“On the Turning Away” from the “Momentary Lapse of Reason” album by Pink Floyd,

“No more turning away
From the weak and the weary
No more turning awayFrom the coldness inside
Just a world that we all must share
It's not enough just to stand and stare
Is it only a dream that there'll be
No more turning away?”
Be Well,

Jack Walking Dogs
Is my brain fundamentally sound?

No comments: