Thursday, May 15, 2008

San Francisco Haight Asbury Trip, Good Friends' Hostel, Life Force Energy, Yoga Class

My trip to San Francisco and meetings with my Drs. and caregivers was great. My Mom made the travel arrangements for me. Mom achieved some wonderful results and made the trip to San Francisco and back in one day easy. Mom and I walked around the Haight Asbury district for a few hours and enjoyed the park and a good meal.

I stayed Tuesday Night at my good friend's home that is 60 miles closer to the Eugene Airport than my home. Mark Clemens affectionately refers to his home as "the hostel".

Thank you for the energy. Sometimes kicking the cancer habit is a walk in the park. Sometimes dealing with everything is a very human experience and is the anti walk in the park. Thank you for the kind words, thoughts, feelings, and help.

I am teaching my first official yoga class this coming Tuesday. It is my honor to be seated in the place of the teacher and I hope to honor all my teachers as I teach. My goal is to make the class safe, fun, and challenging for all practitioners no matter their level or intention they have that day for class.

Peace and Love,

Jack Burton

No comments: