Thursday, June 12, 2008

Consider All the Possibilities, Valium Induced Magnet Ride on Friday, Baby Blessing, Wild Mountain Yoga

Aloha!

I caught a funny commercial the other day that made me laugh out loud. The commercial was for some bone headed Investment Company or pharmaceutical company and had a slogan something like, “Anticipate All the Possibilities”. This is Jack “No Limits” Burton’s response to obvious misuse of the English language.

No Limits

How may we imagine or predict all the possibilities?
W assist each other realize what is possible.
We show each other a world of infinite possibilities without limitations.

A thousand trillion human lifetimes may only faintly illuminate some of what is possible.
Visualize a beautiful possibility for those you love.
Let us follow our hearts and find divine bliss.

I get to sit in a noisy, clunky, cold, magnet for nearly 2 hours this Friday morning and drop a blue valium. Woohoooo! Oh sure, valium is fun. Actually I hardly notice the valium at all. I basically meditate and practice yogic breathing, pranyama, the whole time I am in the magnet. I will visualize the tumor leaving my body and my brain being healthy.

Two of the most physically and metaphysically beautiful people I know have completed the holy trinity. They are due for a baby in July. I went to a baby shower/blessing for them and it was way cool. I met several people there and had a good time. I gave a one word blessing and the word was “Love”. Of course it took Jack “No Loss For Words” Burton about 5 minutes to set up and deliver the one word blessing to the nearly captive audience of about 40 people. Long Live Love!

While I am in California I got a four day pass to do yoga at Wild Mountain Yoga in Nevada City. My first class was very good. It was a BKS Iyengar style and fun. It is going to take me awhile to accumulate my 200 hours of yoga teaching to become a certified yoga teacher so I am experiencing as many teachers as I can. I have learned something from every teacher.

Peace and Love,

Jack Burton
“Our inability to forget is far more devastating than our inability to remember.” Mark Twain

No comments: