Saturday, February 7, 2009

Encouraging Results, Patrolling

My MRI shows that the tumor is not spreading and may actually be shrinking. We are going to continue with the CCNU chemotherapy and Avastin IV Infusions. I think this combination will be successful. I am going to be patient with the side effects of Fatigue and other annoying but relatively trivial bothers of the cancer treatment.

"Mojo" and I patrolled a little bit today. I felt better yesterday after meeting with my doctor, nurses, and technicians. I am trying a sleeping pill prescribed by my doctor but I am still experiencing fatigue. I'll try the pill for a few more days and see if the effort seems to have any effect.

Peace and Love

2 comments:

Brian Padian said...

congrats. great news

Shane Evans said...

Wishing you well.. fellow Moatengator: Shane Evans '87-88